Smart Cocoa Sweet Potato Brownies
- 1 cup cooked mashed sweet potato (skin removed)
- 3 eggs
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 1/2 cup organic sugar
- 3 tablespoon coffee flour
- 3 tablespoons Smart Cocoa
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 dark chocolate chips
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Combine sweet potato, eggs, oil and sugar and stir well.
- Mix in remaining ingredients.
- Pour into buttered 8 x 8 inch baking pan
- Bake 20-25 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the middle comes out almost clean.